- OptiCool™ technology pairs a variable capacity compressor (VCC) and natural hydrocarbon refrigerants to ensure optimal temperature uniformity, recovery and stability, efficiently manage energy consumption and meet evolving environmental regulations
- Optimized temperature uniformity, recovery and stability create the best environment for sample storage
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency SNAP (Significant New Alternatives Policy) compliant refrigerants
- Optional i.Lock™ interlocking door technology to support USP <797> compliance
- Quiet operation creates fewer distractions and better working environment
- i.C3® touchscreen user interface is password protected and provides advanced monitoring and information to ensure protection of stored product
- Audible and visual alarms include power failure, high and low temperature alarms, door ajar, condenser temperature, and low battery
- Cabinet built with high-quality construction meets or exceeds performance standards required by the medical and scientific industries
- Includes Certificate of Calibration generated with an ISO 17025 reference thermometer
- Energy-efficient LED lighting spotlights storage providing maximum illumination
- Rel.i™ Plus warranty includes 7 years compressor, 2 years parts, and 1 year labor
i.Series® Pass-Thru Pharmacy Refrigerator
GX Solutions and the i.C3® Information Center set i.Series® models apart by providing a professional medical-grade refrigerator with advanced monitoring control. The iPR226-GX is a two-door Pass-Thru Pharmacy Refrigerator (one door on each side) designed for use between two spaces, such as a clean room and an ante room. This purpose-built refrigerator boasts superior stability, uniformity, and recovery alongside the added benefits of quiet operation, low heat output, and energy savings all thanks to the OptiCool™ advanced refrigeration technology. GX Solutions Pass-Thru refrigerators have also undergone extensive use case testing to ensure they meet the rigorous performance requirements of a busy clinical clean room environment. This includes multiple and extended door openings. GX Solutions Pass-Thru Pharmacy refrigerators enhance pharmacy workflows and meet the requirements of pass-thru refrigerators used in USP <797> clean room applications.
RA1 Remote Alarm, for field installation. Extend alarms for 1 device or zone to remote locations in your facilities.
RA4 Remote Alarm, for field installation. Extend alarms for up to 4 devices or zones to remote locations in your facility.
Anchor Kit - Floor Bracket Kit, for Field Installation (for 26 and 58 cu ft Pass-Thru Refrigerators)
Storage Tray, Full-Size, for Field Installation (for 25, 26, 56, and 58 cu ft Refrigerators, and 25 cu ft -30°C Freezers)
Refer to Technical Data Sheets for complete specifications.