- Compact and powerful research centrifuge with 4 supported rotors
- Pulse button for quick spins
- Quiet operation does not increase noise levels within your lab
- Easy-Lift™ ergonomic lid features stay-in-place positioning and lid drop protection and is designed to limit repetitive stress injuries
- Safety-Lock™ Lid is self-closing and auto-locking with steel lid locks which ensures a safe, tight closure of the centrifuge during operation
- Warranty: 5 years power train, 2 years parts and labor at Helmer Scientific
- Available in US and Canada
The Mikro 185 from Hettich is a high-performance research centrifuge. It offers versatile solutions and improved safety features in a sleek, compact frame. The Mikro 185 features rotors that support a variety of tube sizes and capacities to meet the diverse requirements of research laboratories. Choose 12-place, 18-place or 24-place angle rotors that fit both pediatric tubes and standard microliter tubes. An 18-place rotor that supports spin columns is also available. Bio-containment lids are available for all rotors.The Mikro 185 sets a new standard for tabletop research centrifugation with its versatility, compactness, and performance.