- Ergonomic Quick-Lift™ Rotor System provides sample management and easy installation with self-standing, auto-locking rotor
- Memory control system offer up to 10 pre-programmable settings to ensure repeatability and limit programming errors
- Quiet Operation - centrifuge use will not increase the noise levels within your lab
- Easy-Lift Lid features stay-in-place positioning and lid drop protection and is ergonomically designed to limit repetitive stress injuries
- Safety-Lock™ Lid is self-closing and auto-locking with steel lid locks which ensures a safe, tight closure of the centrifuge during operation
- Warranty: 5 years power train, 2 years parts and labor at Helmer Scientific
- Available in US and Canada
The EBA 280 from Hettich is a compact and powerful clinical tabletop centrifuge for 90° flat separation of all standard blood, urine and pediataric tubes. It offers versatility, convenience and safety within a compact frame. The EBA 280 rotors feature the Hettich Quick-Lift Rotor system for easy installation and added safety and fit all standard blood, pediatric and KOVA tubes.The EBA 280 is ideal for serology, blood, urinalysis, and pediatric testing. The EBA 280S, high performance version, delivers flat separation STAT, coag, and PPP in minutes.