- Compact and powerful clinical centrifuge for standard blood, urine and pediatric tubes
- Quiet operation will not increase the noise levels within your lab
- Easy-Lift™ ergonomic lid features stay-in-place positioning and lid drop protection and is designed to limit repetitive stress injuries
- Safety-Lock™ Lid is self-closing and auto-locking with steel lid locks which ensures a safe, tight closure of the centrifuge during operation
- Warranty: 5 years power train, 2 years parts and labor at Helmer Scientific
- Available in US and Canada
The EBA 200 from Hettich is a high-performance clinical tabletop centrifuge for serology, blood, urine and pediatric applications. It offers convenient, simple, and safe operation in a sleek, compact frame. The EBA 200 is microrocessor-controlled with a touchpad LCD display and features a built-in, 8-place, fixed-angle rotor.The EBA 200 is ideal for small-batch clinical applications. A higher performance version of the centrifuge, EBA 200S, is STAT capable and will achieve PPP in minutes.