- Rugged, versatile, benchtop
- Multi-functional, general purpose centrifuge
- All-steel contstruction
- Quiet Operation - centrifuge use will not increase the noise levels within your lab
- Easy-Lift™ / Safety-Lock™ Lid features self-closing, auto-locking lid with stay-in-place positioning and lid drop protection ensuring a safe, tight closure of the centrifuge during operation
- Warranty: 5 years power train, 2 years parts and labor at Helmer Scientific
- Available in US and Canada
The UNIVERSAL 320 from Hettich is a clinical benchtop centrifuge offering a true workflow benefit due to its vast capabilities as a mid-sized, general purpose, benchtop centrifuge. Available with temperature control, the UNIVERSAL 320R offers a unique fast-cool function that will lower the unit to +4°C in 10-15 minutes saving valuable time spinning delicate samples.The Universal 320 provides consistent, accurate results for blood, urine, cell/tissue culture, plates or cytology applications.