- Rugged, versatile, benchtop with all steel construction
- Multi-functional, general purpose centrifuge
- Quiet Operation - centrifuge use will not increase the noise levels within your lab
- Easy-Lift Lid features stay-in-place positioning and lid drop protection and is ergonomically designed to limit repetitive stress injuries
- Safety-Lock™ Lid is self-closing and auto-locking with steel lid locks which ensures a safe, tight closure of the centrifuge during operation
- Warranty: 5 years power train, 2 years parts and labor at Helmer Scientific
- Available in US and Canada
The Rotofix 32A from Hettich is a general purpose benchtop centrifuge perfect for routine laboratory tasks. A wide selection of swing-out and fixed angle rotors are available, as well as a cytology system for up to 12 slide carriers. The Rotofix 32A provides consistent, long lasting results with each spin for blood, urine, cell/tissue culture or cytology applications.